A Warm Welcome

Welcome to my blog!...I'm an official blogger now...lol
My name is Dawn and I live in Northeast Florida with my husband and our two kids, our black labs, Hamilton & Annabelle. I do have two "regular" kids that are grown and on their own...I will chat more about them later...lol

I love anything old and primitive! I'm always trying to take our house BACK in time, but trying to get that stuck in hubby's brain is a task in itself!!...lol...I love to create primitives, with dolls being my favorite :-) I'm very fortunate to be able to stay at home and prim all day in my jammies, what a life eh!?...lol....I hope that you will peak in from time to time to see whats happening in my world :-)


New Website Open

I just wanted to let you know that my selling blog(website) is now open. I will continue to add items daily as I'm filling it up. Some items have already found new homes, but there are still goodies there to be adopted. You can find my website at http://www.picturetrail.com/theforgottenbarn or the link in the left column will also get you there. Thanks to all my customers for your continued support!!
~Dawn


Our Home

Our Home

My University Of Florida Graduate!!

My University Of Florida Graduate!!
My Daughter Ashlee & Fiance Justin

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Merry Give Away!

Hi everyone! I decided to play Santa this year as I just love this time of year! I'm having a GIVE AWAY on my website for a great prim rag doll who is rag stuffed and dressed with an antique red/white quilt! If you would like to be entered in the give away just visit my website for all the details!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Dawn, how sweet of you to do this! I definitely went to your website and left a comment but wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog alot as well! Primitive rocks!

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Dawn, I love your give a-way1
Sorry it took me so long to get here....I was on the other blog you have and posted there.
I put the GIVE A-WAY on my BLOG last week - not sure if you got my message about it.
Anyway....please sign me up! This little gal would fit in quite well on my Amish bed and Amish quilt....she's just adorable.
Karen

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Dawn, I know I posted on your Blog about winning your adorable faceless primitive doll.
I also put a picture of her sitting under my Christmas Tree!
I guess I missed posting here that I won her and LOVE HER.
Kare