A Warm Welcome

Welcome to my blog!...I'm an official blogger now...lol
My name is Dawn and I live in Northeast Florida with my husband and our two kids, our black labs, Hamilton & Annabelle. I do have two "regular" kids that are grown and on their own...I will chat more about them later...lol

I love anything old and primitive! I'm always trying to take our house BACK in time, but trying to get that stuck in hubby's brain is a task in itself!!...lol...I love to create primitives, with dolls being my favorite :-) I'm very fortunate to be able to stay at home and prim all day in my jammies, what a life eh!?...lol....I hope that you will peak in from time to time to see whats happening in my world :-)


New Website Open

I just wanted to let you know that my selling blog(website) is now open. I will continue to add items daily as I'm filling it up. Some items have already found new homes, but there are still goodies there to be adopted. You can find my website at http://www.picturetrail.com/theforgottenbarn or the link in the left column will also get you there. Thanks to all my customers for your continued support!!
~Dawn


Our Home

Our Home

My University Of Florida Graduate!!

My University Of Florida Graduate!!
My Daughter Ashlee & Fiance Justin

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Website Update!!

I have added some wonderful new primitives and collectibles to my website today. Rag dolls, prairie dolls, sock dolls and more!! please take a peek :-)

Here are just a few samples of what you will see

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gracefully Vintage said...

Congrats on the graduation-
I love your cute little home- and i too love all that is old- i like your dolls, i especially love the old santa- as im a big Christmas lover- You have amazing dolls, and do great work- Just became a follower-look forward to seeing more of your stuff-
ill go check out your web-
Karryann